Mandatory use of Digital Signature — CPAO Orders dt. 14.11.2017
Subject: Mandatory use of Digital Signature — Regarding.
Reference is invited to this office 0M No.CPAO/lT&Tech/Revision(7th CPC)/19.Vol-lll/2016-17/37 dated 25.05.2017 followed by 0M No. CPAO/lT&Tech/Revision (7th CPC)/19.Vol-lll(B/E)/2016-17/127 dated-25.09.2017 on the above subject. In unavoidable circumstances only, PAOs were allowed to process the pension cases manually to avoid delay.
It has been observed that PAOs are still sending manual authorities to CPAO even Where e-revision authorities could be sent under digital signature through e-revision utility.
Now, to expedite the settlement of revision cases in a time bound manner it has been decided to discontinue the processing of the pension of 7th CPC revision cases manually by PAOs except in exceptional circumstances where the Pension Revision cannot be processed electronically should be processed manually and forwarded to CPAO with counter signature of CCAs/CAs/ AGs/Administrators Of UTs With valid reasons.
All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs/AGs/Administrators of UTs are requested to instruct their PAOs to process the revision authorities accordingly.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
[Md.Shahid Kamal Ansari]
(Asstt. Controller of Accounts)
- Implementation of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases – CPAO Orders
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/ Family Pensioners – CPAO Orders on 22.09.2017
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – Delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years