7th CPC Fixation of Pay for Defence Personnel
Fixation of Pay in the Revised Pay Structure
Fixation of Pay in the Revised Pay Structure. The pay will be fixed in the following manner:-
(a) The pay in the applicable Level in the Pay Matrix shall be the pay obtained by multiplying the existing Basic Pay by a factor of 2.57, rounded off to the nearest Rupee, and the figure so arrived at shall be located in that Level in the Pay Matrix and if such an identical figure corresponds to any Cell in the applicable Level of the Pay Matrix, the same shall be the Pay and if no such Cell is available in the applicable Level, the pay shall be fixed at the immediate next higher Cell in that applicable level of the Pay Matrix.
(b) If the minimum pay or the first Cell in the applicable Level is more than the amount arrived at as per Para 1.6(a) above, the pay shall be fixed at the minimum or the first Cell of that applicable Level.
Authority : Para 7 (1) of GoI, MoD Gazette Notification Ser No 12(E) dated 05 May 2017.
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Method for all Central Government Employees with Illustration
- Pay Fixation on Promotion after 1.1.2016 for Defence Personnel
- Revised Basic Pay Calculator as per 7th CPC Gazette Notification
- 7th CPC PAY FIXATION CALCULATOR AS PER CCS REVISED PAY RULES 2016
- 7th CPC Fixation of Pay for Defence Medical Officers