7th CPC Increment Calculation for Defence Personnel
Increment in Revised Pay Structure. An offr will move one stage vertically down in same Level on grant of annual increment. The methodology for grant of increment are as under:-
(a) There shall be two dates for grant of annual increment namely, 01 Jan and 01 Jul of every year. However, an offr shall be entitled to only one annual increment, either on 01 Jan or 01 Jul depending on the date of his appointment or promotion or upgradation.
(b) The increment in respect of an Offr appointed or promoted or upgraded during the period between the 2nd day of Jan and 1st day of Jul (both inclusive) shall be granted on the 1st day of Jan and increment in respect of an Offr appointed or promoted or upgraded during the period between the 2nd day of Jul and 1st day of Jan (both inclusive) shall be granted on 1st day of Jul.
Auth : Para 9 of GoI, MoD Gazette Notification Ser No.12(E) dated 05 May 2017.
- Annual Increment Calculation for Defence Personnel
- Finmin Clarification on Increment Date in Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules
- 7th CPC Annual Increment – Two Dates for Grant of Increment
- Increment Anomaly in 7th CPC – Employees recruited in the period between 2.1.2015 and 1.7.2015
- Option for Fixation of Pay on Promotion from the Date of Next Increment – MoD Orders dt. 22.3.2018