Extent of Reimbursement for treatment taken in Approved Hospital within the State
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No.F.6(2) FD (Rules)/2013 Pt-I
Jaipur, dated: 20 Nov 2017
Sub: Rajasthan Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 2013,
Appendix- XI :- Extent of Reimbursement for treatment taken in Approved Hospital within the State.
Ref:- FD Order Even No. dated 23-12-2015
In exercise of the powers conferred under Rule 4 of the Rajasthan Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 2013, existing para 2 of Appendix-XI to rule 7 is substituted as follows:-
2. In case of treatments for which package rates are not provided in CGHS, Jaipur list, reimbursement shall be done as per the formula given in the ‘Table’ Below”.
Accordingly, Table given in para 3 is applicable for reimbursement for indoor / outdoor medical attendance and treatment in Approved Hospitals within the State.
This order shall be deemed to come into effect from 23-12-2015.
By order of the Governor,
Secretary, Finance (Budget)
- Rajasthan Govt Orders related to 7th Pay Commission
- Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity / Death Gratuity to the State Government employees covered by NPS
- Medical Facilities for inpatient treatment and post-operative follow-up treatment to CGHS Beneficiaries in Non-CGHS areas
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – Rajasthan State Government employees, 119% to 125% with effect from 01-01-2016
- Relaxation of Rules for consideration of reimbursement in excess of the approved rates pertaining to medical claims