Pay of JCO / OR Undergoing Pre-Commissioning Training in Service Training Institutions
(a) JCOs/OR trainees undergoing pre-commissioning trg at IMA/OTA viz, ex ACC/SL/SCO, shall continue to receive the Pay and Allces as applicable to the rank held at the time of commencement of training.
(b) On successful commissioning, the difference between the amount of stipend plus DA thereon minus pay and allces received during the period of training shall be payable in lump-sum.
Auth : Para 8(3)(i)&(ii) of GoI, MoD Gazette Notification Ser No 12(E) dated 05 May 2017.
- Stipend of Gentlemen or Lady Cadets Under Training
- Rates of MSP for Defence Officers
- Rates of Major Allowances to Defence Personnel
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Hony Commissioned Offrs, JCOs, NCOs, and OR of the Army
- 7th CPC Stipend Rates for Railway Apprentices