Reservation in Promotion – Roster Point based, not Vacany based – Confederation
IMPORTANT SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT — WITH EFFECT FROM 10.02.1995 RESERVATION IN PROMOTIONS SHOULD BE ROSTER POINT BASED (TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS SHOULD BE THE BASIS FOR WORKING OUT NUMBER OF POST TO BE EARMARKED FOR EACH CATEGORY IN THE CASTE – WISE RESERVATION ROSTER) AND NOT VACANCY BASED.
- Change in Reservation Roster – Amendment in Recruitment Rules
- Reservation for the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – DoPT OM dt.15.1.2018
- Reservation in promotion for Scheduled Tribes
- Rationalisation of Industrial Trades in Ordnance Factories
- Provision of seats for TTEs/Conductors – Railway Board Orders