Train late more than 3 Hours – Get full refund
Total amount refund by IRCTC against E-Ticket in case of train late by more than three hours
Recently, Ministry of Railways have decided decided that the passenger can be paid full refund by IRCTC subject to fulfillment of the below conditions.
Confrimation of dela of train more tha three hours of the scheduled departure from the journey commencing station and actual time of departure of the train
Confirmation of passenger not traveled (from EDR system)
Filing of TDR upto actual departure of the train
- Counter Ticket Cancellation Procedure – IRCTC
- New Rules for Cancellation and Refund of Railway Tickets
- How to Change Passenger name in IRCTC Reserved Ticket?
- Amendment order in Tatkal Scheme – Timings for Booking Staggered for AC and non AC Classes
- IRCTC’s Website and 139 Rail Sampark Reorient to Five Digits Train Numbers