7th CPC Pension Revision : Common Mistakes by PAOs in Processing of Revision of Pension
Common Mistakes by PAOs in Processing of Revision of Pension under(7th CPC)
1. DATE OF DEATH OF PENSIONER NOT MENT10NED IN COLUMN 3(b〕(FAMILY PENSION CASE〕
2. APPLICABILITY OF COMMUTED PENS10N MAY BE CHECKED WHETHER IT IS APPLICABLE OR NOT.
3. CLASS/CATEGORY OF PENS10N UNDER COLUMN 1(g) MAY BE CHECKED
4. NOTIONAL PAY SHOWN UNDER COLUMN 3(e) MAY BE CHECKED.
5. PAY/NOTIONAL PAY SHOWN IN COLUMN 3(e), DOES NOT MATCH WITH PAY FIXED UNDER 7TH CPC AS SHOWN IN COLUMN 4(a〕.
6. LEVEL AND INDEX UNDER COLUMN 4〔a) MAY BE CHECKED.
7. BASIC PENS10NIS NOT MATCHING WITH THE LAST PAY DRAWN AS PER 7TH CPC
8. PAY MATRIX FOR LEVEL‐ 13 MAY BE CHECKED WITH REFERENCE TO REVISED PAY MATRIX IN TERMS OF MINISTRY OF FINANCE (DEPTT.OF EXPENDITURE) RESOLUTION DATED-16.05.2017.
9. PAY MATRIX FOR LEVEL-14 MAY BE CHECKED WITH REFERENCE TO REVISED PAY MATRIX IN TERMS OF DEPTT OF PENSION & PENSIONERS WELFARE OM DATED – 13.09.2017.
- Processing of Revision of Pension under 7th CPC – CPAO
- Checklist for PAOs for Processing of Revision Pension Authorities (7th CPC) before affixing Digital Signatures
- Beneficial method of pension fixation may prioritize to Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO Circular
- 7th CPC Pension and Arrears : Banks are directed to ensure adequate infrastructure & manpower for pension processing
- DoPPW Order dated 12.5.2017 is still not clear for Pensioners