Delhi High Court order on maternity leave in case of surrogacy – Dopt Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
JNU Old Campus, New Delhi
Dated 29 January, 2018
Subject: Writ Petition No.844/2014 in the High Court of Delhi filed by Ms. Rama Pandey, Teacher, Kendriya Vidyalaya V/s Uol & Others — reg.
The undersigned is directed to enclose herewith Hon’ ble High Court of Delhi’s Order dated 17th July, 2015 in the Writ Petition No.844/2014 in the High Court of Delhi filed by Ms. Rama
Pandey, Teacher, Kendriya Vidyalaya V/s UoI & Others.
2. All Ministries/Departments are advised to give wide publicity of its contents to the concerned officers.
3. This issues with the approval of Secretary (P).
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Writ Petition No. 844/2014 in High Court of Delhi filed
- Benefits of Sixth Pay Commission to the employees who retired before 1.1.2006
- List of Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Chennai
- Maternity Leave and Pension
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – DPPW Orders on 30.7.2015