Deputation to Saudi Arabia for Haj Duty 2018 – CGDA Orders
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
Ulan Batar Road, Palam Delhi Cantt 110 010
1. All the CFA(Fys)
2. All the Group Officers, M.O., Local
3. All sections, M.O, Local
4. The CDA RTC (ER) Kolkata
Subject: Deputation to Saudi Arabia for Haj Duty – 2018
Reference : HQrs Office, Delhi Cantt.No. AN/IX/9104/HAJ/2018 dated 11.01.2018 circulated through website
Ministry of Minority Affairs (Haj Cell) vide Office Memorandum No. 6/9/2017 – Haj dated 01.01.2018 for Deputation to Saudi Arabia for Haj Duty – 2018 has been received by the HQrs Office and HQrs Office vide their letter cited under reference has invited applications from male Muslim Officers viz. AAOs/Sr. Adrs / Auditors for temporary deputation to Consulate General of India, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as Assistant Haj Officer and for Haj Assistants for Haj 2017.
2. Intending eligible Muslim officers/ staff may submit their application online upto 22nd january 2018. Hard copies of online filled in application form in original duly approved by the respective Competent Authority/Controllers along with requisite enclosures of willing officers/individuals may also be reached this office latest by 25th January, 2018. The eligibility criteria and terms of conditions of the ibid deputation are depicted in Annexure ‘A’. The same is also available on the websites : www.haj.nic.in/deputation.
3.The time schedule mentioned above may please be complied with strictly.
4.GO (AN) has seen.
Sr. Accounts Officer (AN)
Sr.Account Officer (AN)
- Instruction regarding overpayment in r/o of TA/DA on account of Temporary Duty/Tour
- Review of instructions on appointment to Non Functional Selection Grade of Organized Group ‘A’ Central Services – Dopt Orders on 25.6.2015
- Deputation/Foreign Service of Officers of CSS – DoPT
- Admissibility of Deputation (Duty) Allowance while on deputation beyond 5th Year
- FAQ on Central Staffing Scheme