Discounted fare in Shatabdi trains from Ahmedabad to Vadodara
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No. 86 of 2017
No.TC II/2910/2016/Discounted Fares
New Delhi, dated 05.01.2018
Principal Chief Commercial Manager
Sub: Discounted fare in Shatabdi trains from Ahmedabad to Vadodara
REF: 1. Commercial circular no. 68 of 2017 dated 09.10.2017
2. WR letter no. C.175/1 Policy dated 06.12.2017
In partial modification of Commercial circular no. 68 of 2017 dated 09.10.2017, Ministry of Railways desire that train number mentioned as 12009 Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express shall be read as 12010 Ahmedabad-Mumbai Central Shatabdi Express. Accordingly discounted fare shall be applicable from Ahmedabad to Vadodara in 12010 Ahmedabad-Mumbai Central Shatabdi Express w.e.f. 20.01.2018 on an experimental basis for six months.
2. Other terms and conditions shall be as per Commercial circular no. 68 of 2017 dated 09.10.2017.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Ensure action accordingly and confirm.
Director (Passenger Marketing)
- Review of Flexi Fare System in Rajdhani/Shatabdi/Duronto trains
- Flexi fare in Premium Trains
- Fare Details of Varanasi-New Delhi-Varanasi Mahamana Express
- IRCTC News : GST on Catering Services
- Flexi Fare System in Rajdhani/Shatabadi/Duranto trains