CGHS – Get Your Appointment Fixed Online for Specialist Doctor
Online Appointment by Beneficiary himself
1. Visit the website cghs.nic.in
2. Click on the option “Book Appointment” available on RHS of the screen
3. Enter beneficiary ID and click on “Generate OTP”.
4. An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on registered Email/mobile no. of the beneficiary or to the main card holder‟s mobile if that is the only registered number.
5. Enter OTP and click on “Proceed”.
- How to Print CGHS Card Online? and How to update Mobile and Aadhaar?
- Booking online appointments system for CGHS beneficiaries
- Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries
- Procedure of Printing of CGHS Cards by CGHS Beneficiaries – CGHS Orders on 31.3.2016
- Integration of AADHAR Number With CGHS beneficiary number