Interaction with the Joint Secretary (BC), Commission for Sub- Categorization of OBCs: DoPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Date: 27th Feb., 2018.
SUBJECT:- Interaction with the Joint Secretary (BC), Commission for Sub- Categorization of OBCs — regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number 20th February, 2018 on the subject mentioned above and to state that on scrutiny of the data available on CSCMS portal, it is observed that many Ministries/Departments have not yet updated the information with reference to Categorization/Sub-Categorization of CBC officers,along with the data relating to the “State” from which the OBC candidates appeared/selected in respect of CSS Cadre (ASO to JS—in-situ) in the CSCMS portal – In view of the above. it is once again requested that the same may kindly be updated positivelv by 27th February, 2018 (Tuesday).
Under Secretary to Government of India
- Latest Dopt Orders – Compiled a list of recent orders published by DOPT
- Ministry of Social Justice ; Empowerment – Inclusion of Castes in OBC Lists
- Immovable Property Return the year 2015 (as on 31.12.2015) – Dopt Instructions
- Representation of OBCs in the Central Government Services
- Brochure on reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in services – Dopt Orders