Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI . 1 1O 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers Federation(lTF)
No. IV/RSAC/Conf./Part IX
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff-reg.
The extant instructions provide that the Running Staff are entitled for payment of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of pay. It has, however, been represented by our affiliates as well staff that on many Zonal Railways 30% of 7th CPC pay is not being reckoned for the purpose of payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff. When pointed out, the Zonal Railways stated that Board’s clarification is awaited.
In this connection, NFIR desires to state that Leave Salary is not part of Allowances, therefore, 30% of 7th CPC pay needs to be added to the Basic Pay ior the purpose of payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff. In view of confusion prevailing on certain Zonal Railways, the Railway Board may consider issuing suitable clarification for reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for the purpose of payment of Leave Salary.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue clarificatory instructions as suggested above, duly endorsing copy thereof to the Federation, at the earliest.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary – NFIR
- Benefits duly reckoning 55% to 7th CPC Pay Matrix to Running Staff – NFIR
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits for Loco Inspectors
- Non-Grant of Revised Pension (7th CPC) to Pre-2016 Retirees – NFIR