ECHS Whatsapp No. 9868857972
LAUNCH OF ECHS WHATSAPP NO – 9868857972
1. Beneficiaries have following options available for seeking redressal to their grievances:-
(i) CPGRAMS – Centralised Public Grievances Redressal & Monitoring System run by Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, Govt of India which can be accessed on website
http://pgportal.gov.in. Grievance related to ECHS are automatically routed to Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare / Central Organisation ECHS.
(ii) Army Veterans Grievance Handling Portal – This portal is launched by Army Veterans Cell for redressing grievances of our esteem veterans. The web id of this portal is http://indianarmyveterans.gov.in.
(b) E-mail. E-mail to the Director (Complaint & Litigation) on his official E-mail ID [email protected]
(c) WhatsApp. WhatsApp No (9868857972) is functional known as “Shape Your Scheme’ and ‘Save Your Scheme’ for enhancement of effectiveness and reporting of issues by beneficiaries.
(d) Normal Post. Forward grievances at the following address :-
Director (Complaints & Litigation)
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army)
Delhi Cantt – 110010
(e) Helpline No. Call Helpline No. 1800114115
(f) Tele Call. Tele / Mob Nos of all appointments of Central Organisation ECHS, Regional Centres and Polyclinics are available on ECHS website.
Note :- Beneficiaries are requested to :-
(i) First approach concerned OIC Polyclinic / Stn HQs / Regional Centre for complaining and resolving the issues expeditiously.
(ii) Lodge grievances online as per Para 1 (a) above for resolving them on fast track basis and also monitoring progress on their grievances.
2. Details / address of CPIO and First Appellate Authority for RTI querries pertaining to ECHS are as under :-
RTI Cell, Addl DG AE
G-6, D-1 Wing
Sena Bhawan, Gate No -4
IHQ of MoD (Army)
(b) First Appellate Authority
First Appellate Authority
Provost Marshal Office
AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Important Websites
- Dopt issued guidelines for giving information to the applicants under RTI Act
- Prior Sanction for Treatment in Non Empanelled Hospitals – ECHS Orders
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS & E-MAIL IDs