Extension of benefit of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (Non-functional) to staff working in the cadre of Pharmacist in case of transfer on own request
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
PC-VI No. 383
RBE No. 12/2018
New Delhi, Dated: 23.01.2018
The General Manager (P),
All Indian Railways & Production Units
(as per mailing list)
Sub: Extension of benefit of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (Non-functional) to staff working in the cadre of Pharmacist in case of transfer on own request.
Pharmacists who join in the entry grade of GP Rs. 2800/- (presently Level 5) are eligible for non-functional upgradation to GP Rs. 4200/- (presently Level 6) after 2 years of regular service in the Grade, in terms of RBE No. 47/2010 dated 30.03.2010 as further clarified vide RBE No. 165/2010 dated 19.11.2010.
2. In the case of a Pharmacist who opts for an own request transfer to a different Railway / seniority units on bottom seniority, a query has been raised by North Western Railway as to whether the benefit of counting service in the old seniority unit will apply for the grant of Non-functional Upgradation to GP Rs. 4200/- (Level 6) for the said pharmacists, in the new seniority unit.
3. It is pointed out that the specific issue raised in para 2 above is already covered by circular No. E(NG)I-2006/PN1/5 dated 21.03.2006 (circulated as RBE No. 34/2006) and may be dealt in accordance with the terms of the said circular.
(S. Balachandra Iyer)
Executive Director, Pay Commission – II
- REVISED GRADE PAY Rs.4200 FOR PHARMACISTS
- Incorrect fixation of pay for Pharmacist – NFIR
- Revised pay structure of the common category posts of Pharmacists cadre – clarification
- Financial Upgradation and NFG to Pharmacists under MACP
- Pharmacist Day – NFIR