Jangi Inam (a Pre-Independence Gallantry Award) – Rs. 1000 from Aug 2017
Enhancement of Monetary Allowance attached to Jangi Inam (a Pre-Independence Gallantry Award)
Subject : Enhancement of Monetary Allowance attached to Jangi Inam (a Pre-Independence Gallantry Award)
Reference: This office Circular No, 463 dated 21.06,2011.
A copy of GOI, MoD letter No.7(62)/2014-D(AG) dated 04.12.2017 on the above subject is enclosed herewith for further necessary action at your end.
2.With the issue of ibid Govt. order, the rate of ‘Jangi Inam’ has been enhanced to Rs. 1000/- (Rs.One Thousand only) p.m. to all categories of Jangi Awardees and their legal heirs of World War I (two lives) and World War II (One life only).
3. The other terms and conditions governing the grant of “Jangi Inam’ will remain unchanged.
4. These orders will take effect from 01.08.2017
5.The payment of ‘Jangi Inam’ at enhanced rate will be subject to all other conditions governing the payment of Gallantry Award. The payment may please be made at the enhanced rate after determining the eligibility in each case by a careful scrutiny of PPO notifying the award.
- 7th CPC PCDA Circulars for Armed Forces Pensioners / Family Pensioners
- Exemption of Pension – Family Pension received with Gallantry Award
- 7th Pay Commission report on Fixed Medical Allowance
- Clarification on increase in certain allowances 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f 01-01-2011
- Revision of Fixed Monetary compensation (FMC) to delivery staff and remuneration to other staff