Review of CSS Officers (Deputy Secretary/Director) under FR 56 Q) and Rule 48 of CSS (Pension) Rules, 1972
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi -110003
Dated the 15th January, 2018
Subject: Review of CSS Officers (Deputy Secretary/Director) under FR 56 Q) and Rule 48 of CSS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even no. dated 26.02.2016 on the subject mentioned above (copy enclosed) and to say that next meeting of the Review Committee is likely to be held shortly. As the information/inputs are necessary to under take review of the officers, it is requested that the same may be furnished to this Department in the prescribed format (indicated at Annexure-l).
2. It is, therefore, requested that information/inputs may please be provided at the earliest so that the cases may be submitted for the consideration of the Review Committee.
3. This may please be accorded Priority.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Review of CSSS officers in the Grade of Private Secretary (PS) and Personal Assistant (PA) under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 -reg.
- Review of CSSS in the Grade of Personal Assistant under FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972
- Fourth review meeting with cadre authorities in respect of issues pertaining to CSS/CSSS/CSCS
- Review of Work Performance under FR 56(j)
- NPS To OPS: Kerala Constituted Review Committee for NPS