Amendment in Conditions for Granting of Pay Matrix Level 8 to Level 10
Railway Services (Revised Pay) Amendment Rules, 2018
Conditions Revised for Granting of Pay Matrix Level 8 to Level 10
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, the 8th March, 2018
RBE No. 37/2018
G.S.R. 210(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso of Article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following amendment in Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 namely :-
1. These Rules may be called Railway Services (Revised Pay) Amendment Rules, 2018.
2. Below Note 2 of the Schedule to Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016, Note 3 may be inserted as under :-
“In supersession of the existing conditions regarding grant of Level 10 to 80% of Group ‘B’ Officers of all Organised Services including Accounts Department after 3 years regular service, for Group ‘B’ Officers of all Organised Services other than Accounts Department, the revised scale of Level 10 will now be granted after completion of four years regular service in the grade of Level 8. For Group ‘B’ Officers of Accounts Department, the revised scale of Level 10 will now be granted after completion of four years service in the grade of Level-9.
The revised scale of Level 10 may be operated to the extent of 100% of the Group ‘B’ Officers on roll including Group ‘B’ Officers officiating in the revised scale Level 11 on ad-hoc basis (subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions) in respect of all organised services, with effect from the date of publication of these rules and thereafter with effect from 1st January and 1st July of subsequent years”.
The amendment to the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 has been necessitated by the Government’s acceptance of 7th CPC recommendations modifying the 80:20 distribution within Group ‘B’ as provided in Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules vide notification dated 05.02.1998 and 25.04.2003.
[F. No. PC-VII/2017/RSRP/1]
RANJANESH SAHAI, Secy.
- Grant of Non-functional Scale to Group ‘B’ Officers – RBE 12.12.2018
- Eligibility conditions for promotion from Group ’C’ to Group ’B’ posts in the Accounts Department
- Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table
- Recommendations of the Fifth Central Pay Commission on scales of pay of posts of Superintending Engineers and equivalent in the Organized Group ‘A’ Engineering Service
- Anomalies in Pension of Pre-2006 HAG / S-30 Grade Pensioners of Organised Group ‘A’ Services