Another Blow to CG Employees – NDA Govt to Reject Arbitration Awards
ANOTHER BLOW TO CG EMPLOYEES – NDA GOVT TO REJECT ARBITRATION AWARDS.
On 15.02.2018, Finance Minister, Sri Arun Jaitley has moved following resolutions in the Parliament to reject the two ARBITRATION AWARDS which are in favour of Central Govt Employees.
(1) Grant of HRA for the period from 01.01.1996 to 31.07.1997 based on revised pay.
(2) Revision of rates of Transport Allowance.
- Joint Consultative Machinery – GOI decisions Constitution of Board of Arbitration
- DA on Transport Allowance at Pre-revised Rates – Noting of DoE
- Transport Allowance will be lower in 7th CPC
- FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT ON 28.4.2015
- Upgradation of cities on the basis of latest figure of 2011 exhibited in the website for the purpose of grant of HRA/Transport Allowance – regarding.