Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
Staff strength in Non- Statutory departmental canteens/tiffin rooms functioning from Central Government Offices in Delhi/ Outside Delhi.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nyak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi, the 13th March, 2018
Subject:- Staff strength in Non- Statutory departmental canteen/ tiffin rooms functioning from Central Government Offices in Delhi/ Outside Delhi.
This undersigned is directed to refer to the subject citied above and to say that the Office Of Director [Canteens], Department Of Personnel and Training is the nodal authority for laying down important instructions/ guidelines/ policies on various aspects Of Non- Statutory Departmental canteens/ tiffin rooms functioning from Central Government Offices.
2. It has been observed that the data pertaining to Non-Statutory departmental canteens/tiffin rooms was collated in this Department a few years ago and needs to be updated.
3. All the Ministries/ Departments and their attached/subordinate Offices are, therefore, requested to furnish information in the annexed proforma, in respect Of all the departmental canteens/ tiffin rooms under their administrative charge to this Department latest by 15.04.2018.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Award of Scholarship to the children of non-statutory Departmental canteen employees
- Nutritious Snacks to be introduced in Central Government Canteens
- Meetings of Departmental Council are essential in resolving differences between Government and the Staff Side
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-ul-Fitr during 2016 for all Central Government Offices
- DoPT Orders Aug 2018: Change of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) Holiday on 23.8.2018