KV Admission 2018: Instructions for Filling Registration Form
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools Admission 2018-19
Instructions for filling up the Registrations Form
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE REGISTRATION FORM
1. ELIGIBLE AGE FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS-I AS ON 31.03.2017
MINIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH 2017
MAXIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH 2017
I. Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employee including ex-servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
II. Children of transferable and non-transferable employee of Autonomous Bodies/Public sector undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India
III. Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
IV. Children of transferable and non-transferable employee of Autonomous Bodies/Public sector undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
V. Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. They would be considered only in case there are no Indian National’s waitlisted for admission.
3. DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION:
- PRINTOUT OF THE REGISTRATION FORM WITH PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CHILD
- Self-attested copy of the following (Originals have to be presented for manual verification)
- Birth certificate of the child bearing the name of the child.
- Residence proof in the name of the child (Residence certificate from the Village Office/Taluk Office)
- Photo copy of Aadhar card at the time of admission.
- Self-declaration of distance of residence from school (only for those applying under RTE)
- Defence personnel working in NON-FAMILY STATIONS seeking admission to their wards in this Vidyalaya should produce a certificate that they are posted in non-family station.
- For SC/ST/BPL/OBC (non – cremy layer)/EWS/disabled children, a certificate in the name of the child issued by the competent authority has to be attached.
- Attested copy of certificates from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by Govt. of India O.M. no. 36035/5/88 Estt. (sct) dated 04/05/1999 certifying that the child is handicapped, wherever applicable.
- A service certificate showing the no. of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of the office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in captial letters. (Formats of the service certificate and the certificate showing number of transfers are posted in the website) Any correction in the details of transfer should be duly attested by the competent authority.
- Attested copy of retirement for uniformed defence employee from competent authority is required for ex-serviceman (Zila Zainik Welfare Officer)
Minimum stay at a station for 06 months and minimum distance between the 02 stations should be 20 kms.
The required original certificates should be should be submitted for verification after March 10th 2017 upon notification. All correspondence pertaining to the provisionally selected list will be put up on the notice board of this Vidyalaya and the school website http://kvthrissur.in. No individual communication will be made to the parent in this regard. Hence all parents are requested to make a note of this and the complaints in this regard will not be entertained.
Subsequent list if any will put up on the Vidyalaya notice board as per the guidelines issued by KVS.
Selected candidates should report for admission on the scheduled date for admission with original documents. Otherwise, the vacancy will be offered to the next child as per the priority list. It is requested to follow the above mentioned instructions scrupulosuly.
Applications for Single Girl Child / Ward or Grandchild of KVS present / Retired Employees and other eligible categories under Part B to be submitted OFFLINE to the Vidyalaya Office on/before 10/03/2017. The parents filling registration form under special provisions (as mentioned above) are advised to fill online also to provide fair opportunity for success in admission.
NOTE: 1. Mere registration will not confer any right to admission.
2. Incomplete application forms shall summarily be rejected.
3. Admission secured on the basis of any wrong information shall stand cancelled automatically and no appeal against such action of the Principal shall be entertained.
For further details, visit the KVS website
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION FOR DULY FILLED IN REGISTRATION FORM ONLINE IS 10/03/2017
- KV School Admission Guidelines 2019-20 – Download
- KV School Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2017-18
- Admission Guidelines for KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Admission of Poor Students in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KV School Admission Schedule for the Session 2017-18