Availing LTC During CCL – DoPT Order dt: 3.4.2018
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi 110 067
Dated: 3rd April, 2018
Subject: Child Care Leave (CCL) — Clarification Reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DoP”Ls O.M. No.21011/08/2013- Estt.(AL), dated 25.03.2013 and to say that references have been received with regard to leaving Head Quarters/Station while on CCL and availing LTC during CCL.
2. In this regard, it is has now been decided that:
(i) An employee on CCL may be permitted to leave headquarters with the prior approval of appropriate competent authority.
(ii) LTC may be availed while an employee is on CCL.
(iii) An employee on CCL may proceed on foreign travel provided clearances from appropriate competent authorities are taken in advance.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- CCL Proceed on Foreign Travel – DoPT Clarification Orders Dt. 3.4.2018
- Extension of probation period on account of availing Leave during probation period – Dopt Orders
- Proposals on Child Care Leave (CCL) and Maternity Leave – Dopt OM on 1.4.2016
- Dopt Orders on LTC – Self Certification Proforma and New Guidelines
- Guidelines under rule 7(2) of AIS(Leave) Rules 1955 – Dopt order