Economy in Use of Paper in Government Offices
The e-Office is a Mission Mode Project (MMP) under the National e-Governance Programme of the Government of India. The e-Office product has been developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) for implementation in all central Ministries/Departments of the Government of India. e-Office suit comprises of various applications including routine daily works like Leave Management System, File Management System, Knowledge Management System, Tour Management System, Stationery Requests etc. to ensure economy in use of paper.
As on 21.03.2018, 78 central government Ministries/Departments are implementing e-Office.
This was stated by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh, in written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha today.
Source: PIB News
- Economy in use of paper – Digitisation of publications to save on stationery and expenditure
- Schemes for Retired Employees : PIB
- Representation of OBCs in the Central Government Services
- Vacancies in OBC category
- Single Transfer Policy for Government employees