Filling Up of Posts in B&S Cadres of MES
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO.3847
TO BE ANSWERED ON 2.4.2018
FILLING UP OF POSTS IN B&S CADRES OF MES
3847. SHRI K.R. ARJUNAN:
Will the Minister of DEFENCE be pleased to state:
(a) whether it is a fact that 1573 posts of Barrack and Store (B&S) Cadre of Military Engineer Services (MES) were revived through Ministry of Finance during September, 2016;
(b) if so, the details of vacancies filled-up till date;
(c) if not, reasons for delay of 18 months in filling up of vacancies;
(d) the date by which all revived posts will be filled-up alongwith details of recruitment / DPCs conducted during last three years at each level; and
(e) the details of DPC conducted during last three years in respect of all cadres of MES at each level with present position of each case?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DR. SUBHASH BHAMRE
(a) Yes, Sir.
(b) to (d): Post Cadre Review of the Barrack and Store Cadre, which was completed on 15th December, 2017 a number of posts have been upgraded and some have been abolished. These will require amendment of the recruitment rules before filling up of posts.
(e) A total of 44 Departmental Promotion Committees have been conducted for various cadres of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ Officers of MES in the past three years.
Source: Rajya Sabha
- Cadre Review and Recruitment in B&S Cadre of (MES)
- SSC Group B & C Recruitment in various categories
- Group wise vacancy position in Central Govt Departments
- Cadre Restructuring of Income Tax Department – DPCs for filling up of vacancies in various posts are likely to be held shortly
- KV Recruitment Notification 2018: 8289 Teaching Jobs – Details Post, Age & Pay Level