GDS Committee Report Implementation – Indefinite Strike from 22.5.2018
GDS COMMITTEE REPORT IMPLEMENTATION
INDEFINITE STRIKE BY POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM 22-05-2018
EXTEND FULL SUPPORT AND SOLIDARITY
AIPEU-GDS(NFPE) has given notice for nationwide indefinite strike from 22nd May 2018 demanding immediate implementation of all positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report on Gramin Dak Sevaks.
All NFPE affiliated unions have also given call extending full support and solidarity to make the strike a grand success.
Nationwide protest demonstrations will be held on 10th May 2018 in front of all offices of Department of Posts.
Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers, National Secretariat calls upon all its affiliates and State / District C-o-Cs to extend full support and solidarity to the indefinite strike from 22-05-2018 and also to join the protest demonstration on 10th May 2018.
- BSNL Nationwide three days strike from 18th February 2019
- Historic GDS All India Strike – Confederation
- Employees of Income Tax Department will observe one day strike on 8.10.2015
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE…
- Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR Yet to Take a Decision!