Observance of “Anti Terrorism Day” on 21st May 2018
Office of the CGDA
Ulan Batar Road, Palam
All PCsDA/PCA (Fys.)/PIFAs/CsDA/CFAs/IFAs
(through CCDA website)
Subject: Observance of “Anti Terrorism Day” on 21st May 2018.
A copy of Govt- of India, Ministry of Home Affairs’ ID no. 19/7/2018-Public dated 08th May 2018 on the above subject is forwarded herewith with the request to hold pledge taking ceremony in your organization on 21st May 2018. A copy of the pledge is also enclosed.
(Praveen Kumar Rai)
Sr. Dy. CGDA (AN)
- Sadbhavana Pledge observed on 20th August, 2015
- New India Pledge to DoPT employees
- Allowance Committee collecting information of occupancy of Govt Accommodation
- Donate Minimum to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
- Pay Fixation of 4200 MACP on 15.3.2016 – MoD Clarification with illustrations on 5.1.2017