Strike-Call given by Bank Unions on 30th & 31th May 2018
Office of the CGDA
Ulan Batar Road, Palam,
All PCsDA/PCA (Fys.)/PIFAs/CsDA/CFAs/IFAs
(through CCDA website)
Subject: Strike-Call given by Bank Unions on 30th & 31th May 2018.
The SBI (CMP) Hyderabad has intimated that Bank Unions have given a notice for all India bank strike on 30th and 31st May 2018. The SBI (CMP) has further requested all the controllers to upload salary/ pension payment files on SBI CMP portal by 25th of May with NPB 28th May 2018.
In order to avoid delay and for smooth processing of salary/pension payment, it is advised to upload payment files within stipulated time with NPB 28th May 2018.
(Praveen Kumar Rai)
Sr. Dy. CGDA (AN)
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 28th July, 2016 instead of 29th July, 2016 due to bank strike called by UFBU
- No bank strike on July 12, 13
- 7 bank unions call for strike on February 28; services may be hit
- Observance of “Anti Terrorism Day” on 21st May 2018