18% DA to WB State Govt Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2019
18% Dearness Allowance for West Bank State Government Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2018
The Chief Minister of West Bengal has announced today 18% of Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees, Teaching/ Non-Teaching staff of Educational Institutions, Employees of Panchayat and Rural Development, Local Bodies.
Current rate of Dearness Allowance is 100% effective from 1.1.2018.
From January, 2018 the 10% Interim Relief will be merged with Dearness Allowance. The net percentage of Dearness Allowance will be 125% with effect from January 2019.
Formal orders will be issued by the Finance Department soon!
Source: 90Paisa Blog
- 15% DA for WB State Govt Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2018
- 50% DA MERGER – Impact of merger of 50% DA with basic pay
- BRMS demands to merge 50% DA and Grant Rs.7000 as Interim Relief
- 50% DA MERGE OR INTERIM RELIEF FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
- 10% Dearness Allowance Hike for West Bengal State Govt. Employees