7th CPC TA Rules: Reimbursement of Accommodation Charges for Stay in Hotels
Reimbursement of Accommodation charges for stay in Hotels as per CCS (Travelling Allowance) Rules
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 18th June, 2018.
All Heads of Circles,
All GM (PAF)/DAs (P),
All Directors Postal Staff College India/PTCs.
Sub: Reimbursement of Accommodation charges for stay in Hotels as per CCS (Travelling Allowance) Rules -reg
I am directed to inform that this Department has sought clarification regarding reimbursement of accommodation /guest house charges for stay in Hotels as per Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM. No/19030/1/ 2017-E-IV dated 13.07.2017, wherein the revision of travelling allowances is notified.
Ministry of Finance was requested to clarify whether the limit for reimbursement of accommodation charges can be taken without GST and the GST amount debit by Hotels can be reimbursed in full.
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their OM. No.19030/2/2017-E.IV dated 10th October 2017 has clarified that the ceiling prescribed in para 2 E (i) of the Annexure to DoE O.M.No.19030/1/2017-E-IV dated 13.07.2017 in r/o hotel accommodation/guest house, is exclusive of all taxes and these taxes shall be reimbursed to the Govt. Employee over and above the ceiling limit.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
- Reimbursement of rent to Government servants during their temporary stay
- Daily Allowance on Tour to Defence Personnel
- Issues related to House Rent Allowance : Views of Indian Audit & Accounts Department
- 7th CPC Daily Allowance Rules – Clarification Orders issued by Finmin on 1.2.2018
- Admissibility of HRA in case of residing in Govt. Guest House / Transit Facility