Army Jawans Rs.10000 to Buy Personal Clothing as per 7th CPC
Army Persons Rs.10000 to buy Personal Clothing as per the recommendations of 7th CPC. This provision is applicable to Central Armed Police Forces as well.
Army Persons to buy Personal Clothing
The Seventh Pay Commission has awarded monetary compensation to jawans for allowing purchase of personal clothing items of uniform to be purchased under arrangement to be made by the Army. An annual remuneration of Rs 10,000/- has been paid to all jawans in lieu of selected items of personal clothing.
Accordingly, Army has made arrangements for purchase of quality cloth to be made available through CSD outlets and stitching to be carried out under unit arrangements or any other means that the individual jawans may wish to get their clothing stitched as per authorized specifications. This provision is applicable to Central Armed Police Forces as well.
It is, therefore, incorrect and inappropriate to single out Army on this issue through inadequately researched articles in the media.
- Para Military Service Pay to Central Armed Police Force at par with Army has been referred to the 7th Pay Commission
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism for the Jawans
- Long-pending issue of ‘One Rank One Pension’ has been resolved, and it has been granted – Prime Minister
- 7th Pay Commission interacts with the delegates of CG Employees including Army, Air Force, Para Military Forces, Central Armed Police Forces
- Benefits to Paramilitary Forces at par with Army