Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 4th June, 2018
Subject: Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS-regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s order of even No dated 08.03.2017 & 10.10.2017 on the subject cited above, the nomenclature of following Nursing Staff of Ayurvedic System in CGHS has been changed as mentioned against each, with immediate effect:-
Sl.No./Existing Nomenclature of the post/New Nomenclature
1./Staff Nurse (Ayurvedic)/Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)
2./Nursing Sister (Ayurvedic)/Senior Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)
2. The change in nomenclature as mentioned above doesn’t involve change in duties and responsibilities and any additional financial benefits.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- MACP to Nursing personnel – Railway Board Order
- Change of nomenclature of the posts of Assistant of Central Secretariat Service
- Grant of Nursing Allowance to Assistant Nursing Officers working in Railway Hospitals
- Change the name of posts of LDC, UDC and Assistants – Dopt seeks suggestion
- Grant of Special allowance to nursing staff in ordnance Factory Hospitals