Child Care Leave – DoPT Clarification Orders on 22.6.2018
Child Care Leave may not be granted for a period less than five days at a time
Department of Personnel & Training
JNU Old Campus, New Delhi
Sub: Child Care Leave – reg
The undersigned is directed to say that it has now been decided that the limit of 22 years in case of disabled child for the purpose of Child Care Leave under the provisions of Rule 43-C of the CCS (Leave) Rules,1972 has been removed. It has also been decided that Child Care Leave may not be granted for a period less than five days at a time.
2. These orders shall take effect from 13.06.2018.
3. Formal amendments to the relevant provisions of Rule 43-C of Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972 have already been issued vide Notification dated 13.06.2018.
4. Hindi Version will follow.
- Clarification on Child Care Leave – Railway Board
- Child Care Leave to Central Government employees – regarding
- Child Care Leave, introduced by the 6th CPC, was a boon for women employees.
- Proposals on Child Care Leave (CCL) and Maternity Leave – Dopt OM on 1.4.2016
- Dopt Orders on Leave: Earned Leave, HPL, CCL and WRILL