Expected DA July 2018 – AICPIN for April 2018
Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) — April, 2018
The All-India CPI-IW for April, 2018 increased by 1 point and pegged at 288 (two hundred and eighty eight). On I-month percentage change, it increased by (+) 0.35 percent between March, 201,8 and April, 2018 when compared with the increase of (+) 0.73 per cent between the corresponding months of-previous year.
The next issue of CPI-IW for the month of May, 2018 will be released on Friday, 29th June, 2018. The same will also be available on the office website www.labourbureaunew.gov.in.
- AICPIN for May 2018 – Expected DA July 2018
- AICPIN June 2018 – Expected DA from July 2018 is Over!
- AICPIN for the month of May 2016 : Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) – Press Release
- AICPIN for July 2016 – Labour Bureau Press Release
- AICPIN for June 2016 – Calculation of DA from July 2016 is completed