Ration Money Allowance during leave other than LAP
Ration Money Allowance during leave other than Leave on Average Pay – Railway Board Order: RBE No. 88/2018 dt. 14.06.2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 88/2018
New Delhi, dated: 14.06.2018
The General Managers and Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
Sub: Ration Money Allowance during leave other than LAP.
Intergal Coach Factory, Chennai had sought clarification, whether RPF staff are eligible for payment of Ration Money Allowance during their leave period other than Leave on Average Pay (LAP), i.e. Commuted Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave.
2. The matter has been examined in Board’s Office in consultation with Ministry of Home Affairs. It is clarified that no Ration Money Allowance is admissible to RPF personnel during Commuted Leave, Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave.
3. The other terms and conditions as stipulated in para 4 of Board’s letter of even number dated 10.06.2009 remain unchanged.
4. This disposes off Intergal Coach Factory’s letter No. PB/CBS/RB dated 11.12.2017.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
(N P Singh)
- Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel 28.02.2017
- Ration Money Allowance by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Through Individual Bank Accounts
- Admissibility of HRA during Study Leave
- Ration Money Allowance should be exempt from Income Tax – 7th CPC Report
- Haryana allows 15 days” paternity leave to male employees