7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities
University Grant Commission has published an important order regarding the arrears of 7th Pay Commission for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities.
As per the instructions received from the Ministry of Human Resources Development(MHRD), 30% of additional liability by Central Universities for implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities.
The UGC (Under MHRD) has already released 70% of arrears from 1.1.2016 to 31.12.2017 to University/College Teachers and Other Academic Staff, University Officers, Non-Teaching Staff and Teachers working in Model Schools.
- Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers
- UGC Pay Revision as per 7th Pay Commission
- Revision of allowances of teachers, Registrars, Finance Officers
- Filling up Vacant Posts of Science Teachers
- 7th CPC Pay for Teachers and Equivalent Academic Staff in Universities/Colleges – Cabinet Approval