Central Government Health Scheme
Central Government Health Scheme for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press. CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees & Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of beneficiary base, and open ended generous approach of providing health care.
CGHS provides health care through following systems of Medicine
Indian system of medicine
More details visit https://cghs.gov.in
- Extension of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations in all CGHS cities except Delhi/NCR
- Extension of Empanelled Health Care Organization under CGHS
- Revision of Income limit for the purpose of providing Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) coverage to family members of the CGHS covered employees
- Eligibility of permanently disabled son of a Central Government Health Service (CGHS) beneficiary to avail CGHS facility- reg.
- CGHS Guwahati : Continuous Empanelment of Health Care Organizations (HCOs)