Comprehensive Transfer Policy – Exemption from 5 years Service Condition
Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
Sub: Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 18/2016 and ATS given to Federation on 10th May 2018 during NFIR’s PNM meeting with the Railway Board.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E (NG)I-2005/TR/20 dated 10/02/2017.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VII dated 21st Feb, 2017, 23/02/2017 and 12/04/2017.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VIII dated 15/05/2017 & 04/12/2017.
(v) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2015/TR/20 dated 17/01/2017.
(vi) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VIII dated 30/01/2018.
Federation is disappointed to note that despite justification given by the NFIR time and again to the Railway Board at the highest level (Hon’ble MR & CRB), instructions for relaxation from the minimum service condition in the case of re-employed former Defence Forces Personnel to facilitate them to reach their places on inter railway transfer have not been issued. Federation feels sad to mention that through the Action Taken Statement provided during NFIR’s PNM meeting conveys as follows.
“Necessary instructions have been issued vide Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I/2015/TR/20 dated 10/02/2017 exempting certain categories of transfer from the minimum 5 years service condition. As decided in the meeting, the case for ex-servicemen was put up to competent authority who has not agreed to the proposal”.
2. In this connection, Federation invites kind attention of the Board (CRB) to the discussion held by GS/NFIR on 06/06/2018 and again on 13/07/2018 wherein the Federation had again sought intervention of CRB on the subject matter, who in fact agreed and advised officials to process the case for granting relaxation to the former Defence Personnel re-employed in Railways who seek inter railway transfer. But, there has been no progress on the subject.
NFIR, therefore, once again requests the Board (CRB) to kindly see that relaxation to 5 years service condition is granted in the cade of inter railway transfer requests of former Defence personnel re-employed in Railways as a special case.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
- NFIR General Secretary Meets Railway Minister on 23.2.2017
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T’s instructions not implemented in Railways
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- Placement of Pharmacists in the Entry Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (NFG) on completion of 2 years service in GP Rs. 2800/-
- 2 Additional Increments to Nursing Personnel – NFIR