Eligibility for Joining CGHS
All Central Govt. employees drawing their salary from Central Civil Estimates and their dependant family members residing in CGHS covered areas.
Central Govt. Pensioners/family pensioners receiving pension from central civil estimates and their eligible dependent family members.
- Sitting and Ex-members of Parliament.
- Ex-Governors & Lt. Governors.
- Freedom Fighters.
- Ex-Vice Presidents.
- Sitting and Retired Judges of Supreme Court.
- Retired Judge of High Courts.
- Journalists accredited with PIB (in Delhi).
- Employees and pensioners of certain autonomous/statutory bodies which have been extended CGHS facilities in Delhi.
- Delhi Police Personnel in Delhi only.
- Railway Board employees
- Post and Telegraph Department employees.
More details visit https://cghs.gov.in
- List of CGHS Covered Cities and their Website Links
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees
- CGHS facilities for retired employees of Indian Council for Cultural Relations – CGHS Orders on 2.12.2015
- Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre (allopathic) at Agartala
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA)