Facilities available under CGHS
- OPD Treatment including issue of medicines.
- Specialist Consultation at Polyclinic/Govt. Hospitals.
- Indoor Treatment at Government and Empanelled Hospitals.
- Investigations at Government and Empanelled Diagnostic centers.
- Cashless facility available for treatment in empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centers for Pensioners and other identified beneficiaries.
- Reimbursement of expenses for treatment availed in Govt. /Private Hospitals under emergency.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of hearing aids, artificial limbs, appliances etc. as specified.
- Family Welfare, Maternity and Child Health Services.
- Medical consultation and dispensing of medicines in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha system of medicines (AYUSH)
More details visit https://cghs.gov.in
- List of CGHS Covered Cities and their Website Links
- Medical Facilities for Government Employees
- CGHS Hospitals and Rates 2018
- Guidelines for referrals to CGHS empanelled hospitals in CGHS cities outside Delhi, where there are no Central Government hospitals
- Reimbursement for CGHS Beneficiaries for Treatment in Non Empanelled Hospitals