NJCA Letter with Resolution dated 3.7.2018
Resolution and Letter to Cabinet Secretary
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi-110055
Dated: July 3, 2018
The NJCA met today and took note of the inordinate delay in honouring the commitment made by the Government on 30th June, 2016 in respect of Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, Scrapping the New Contributory Pension Scheme, Option No.1 to Pensioners, Outsorucing, Regularization of Contract/Casual Workers, JCM revival etc.
At the end of the deliberations it was decided to adopt a resoultion and forward the same to the Government.
Copies of the Resolution and letter to the Cabinet Secretary are enclosed herewith, which are self-explanatory.
The NJCA will again meet on 18.08.2018 to finalize the future course of action in the matter of Indefinite Strike which was deferred on 06.07.2016.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
- Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR Yet to Take a Decision!
- NJCA will meet again on 7.3.2016
- Engineered delay in the submission of the 7th CPC report – NJCA strongly condemns
- Revision of Minimum Wage, Improvement of Fitment Formula – NJCA
- Implementation of 7th CPC and Enhancement of Minimum Wage/Multiplying Factor – NJCA