Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary – NFIR
Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment.
NFIR’ therefore, once again urges upon the Railway Board to issue instructions to the Zonal Railways and CRIS as mentioned above for ensuring payment of leave salary duly reckoning 30% pay element on 7th CPC Pay to the Running Staff w.e.f. 1.1.2016.
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff
- Benefits duly reckoning 55% to 7th CPC Pay Matrix to Running Staff – NFIR
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to running staff – RBA 90/2016
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits for Loco Inspectors