Revoking suspension of empanelment of BLK Super Specialty Hospital – CGHS Orders dt. 9.7.2018
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
(Hospital Empanelment Cell)
Maulana Azad Road Nirman Bhawan,
New Delhi 110 011, dated the 9th July, 2018.
Subject:- Revoking suspension of empanelment of BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS
With reference to the above mentioned matter, the undersigned is to draw attention to the Office Memorandum of even Number dated 19.06.2017 vide which empanelment of BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS was suspended. In this regard the representation of the said hospital for revoking its suspension on the basis of corrective steps taken by the hospital has been examined and it is now been decided to revoke the suspension of the empanelment of BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS, w.e.f. date of issue of this order on the same terms and conditions as indicated in Office Memorandum No S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) vide which it was initially empanelled.
- CGHS Orders – Revoking of suspension of Krishna Super Specialty Hospital, Kanpur
- Suspension of empanelment of Krishna Super Specialty Hospital, Kanpur
- Empanelment of Exclusive Cancer Hospitals/Units under CGHS, Delhi
- Empanelment of Private Hospitals and Diagnostic centre under CGHS Trivandrum
- CGHS Guwahati : Continuous Empanelment of Health Care Organizations (HCOs)