Non receipt of e-PPOs – PCDA Circular No.601
Circular No. 601
The O I/C
Subject:- Non receipt of e-PPOs – reg.
Reference:-This office Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017, Circular No. 590 dated 06.11.2017 and Circular No. 595 dated 25.01.2018.
Office of the PCDA(P) Allahabad has started issuing e-PPOs for all categories of pensioners. A new PPO series was also introduced for various types of e-PPOs and subsequently range of modifications took place while adopting the process.
2. Copies of digitally signed e-PPOs are being sent electronically to PDAs and to Record Offices (ROs) concerned in case of JCOs/ORs . The RO, after scrutinising and checking the e-PPO, is required to forward a hard copy of the e-PPO (After printing from the PDF file) along with Descriptive Roll of the pensioners to PDA concerned. Record Offices (ROs) are also required to provide a copy of the e-PPO to the Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners for their record either as a hard copy or through an e-mail as deemed fit.
3. After issuance of e-PPOs by this office, the e-PPOs are immediately forwarded to Record Offices concerned through DPCC (Defence Pension Centre) functioning in the office premises of the PCDA (Pensions) Allahabad.
4. However, it has been noticed that the Record Offices (ROs) and the
pensioners/family pensioners are not receiving e-PPO on time thereby causing delay in receipt of pension and other pensionary benefits.
5. In view of the above, all Record Offices are requested to instruct their representative/s to contact the DPCC (Defence Pension Contact Centre) functioning in the office premises of the PCDA(Pension) Allahabad for collection of e-PPOs issued by this office in soft copy viz. Compact Disk (CD) or in Pen Drive. Discrepancy observed in the e-PPO, if any, amy be immediately brought to the notice of this office for necessary action at this end. For any query regarding collection of e-PPO, please contact Lt. Col. Palani S, Officer I/C, DPCC (E-Mail ID: [email protected], Phone: 0532-2424386, Army Line: 6219).
6. Further, Record Offices are requested to ensure that e-PPOs are collected and despatched timely to PDAs alongwith Descriptive Roll so that payment of pensionary benefits are made to the pensioners/family pensioners in time.
7. This circular has been uploaded on official website of this office www.pcdapension.nic.in.
No. Gts/Tech/7th CPC/0181/Vol-VI
(Sushil Kumar Singh)
- Wrong Practice Followed by Banks in Payment of Defence Pension – PCDA Circular 207
- 7th CPC Pension Revision of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Notice for Defence Civilian Pensioners ; Family Pensioners
- 7th CPC Notional Fixation for Defence Pensioners – PCDA Circular No. 608
- Pre-16 JCOs/ORs Pensioers – User Manual
- 7th CPC PCDA Circulars for Armed Forces Pensioners / Family Pensioners