Applicability of New Wage Scale and Drawal of Arrears to GDS Substitutes
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110 001
Sub:- Applicability of new wage scale and drawal of arrears to GDS substitutes- req – reg.
I would like to brought this to the kind notice of the Secretary, Department of Posts that after implementation of new TRCA to the GDS vide order dated 25-06-2018, all regularly working GDS have been drawn new TRCA w.e.f 01-07-2018. In case of substitutes working in place of GDS viz., vacant posts, officiating to Departmental posts (Postman/MTS/MG) and on other reasons has not drawn their allowances as per new TRCA slabs w.e.f 01-07-2018.
Further it is requested to issue the instructions to draw the arrears also from 01-01-2016 to 30-06-2018 to the substitutes working in place of GDS. As it was drawn also at the time of implementation of Natarajamurty Committee recommendations vide Lr.No. No.6-1/2009-PE.II, Dated : 30-05-2012.
Hence it is requesting our Hon’ble Secretary. Department of Posts kindly cause to issue necessary instructions to the concerning authorities on the subject at the earliest in favour of GDS.
A line in reply is highly solicited.
- GDS Arrear Calculation for BPM and ABPM
- Revision of Pay & Allowances to GDS – Orders issued on 25.6.2018
- GDS Meeting on 31.07.2018 – No Discussions on TRCA and Allowances
- Payment of Allowances and Arrears to KV Staff – KVS Orders dt.15.11.2017
- GDS 2 Days Strike – Non-Settlement of Demands – Postal JCA