DA for Bank Employees and Pensioners from Aug 2018
DA for Bank Employees and Pensioners from August, September and October 2018 under 10th BPS
Dearness Allowance for Workmen and Officer Employees in Banks for the month of August, September and October 2018 under 10th BPS / Joint Note dated 25.5.2015
The confirmed All India Average Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers (Base 1960=100) for the quarter ended June 2018 are as follows…
April 2018 – 6573.86
May 2018 – 6596.69
June 2018 – 6642.34
The average CPI of the above is 6604.29 and accordingly the number of DA slabs is 541 (6604.29 – 4440 = 2164.29 / 4 = 541 Slabs).
In the last quarter, payment of DA was at 529 slabs. Hence, there is an increase in DA Slabs of 12, i.e. 541 slabs for payment of DA for the quarter August, September and October 2018.
In therms of clause 7 of the 10th Bipartite Settlement dated 25.05.2015 and clause 3 of the Joint Note dated 25.05.2015, the rate of Dearness Allowance to workmen and officer employees for the months of August, September and October 2018 shall be 54.10% of ‘Pay’. While arriving at dearness allowance payable, decimals from third place may please be ignored.
- DA for Bank Employees for Aug, Sep & Oct 2017 as per 10th BPS
- DA for Bank Employees – IBA Circular issued on 3.8.2015 for Aug, Sep & Oct 2015
- DA to Bank Staff from May 2018 – IBA Circular
- DA for Bank Staff and Officers from Nov 2018 to Jan 2019
- DA for Bankers from May to July 2017 as per 10th BPS/Joint Note