Department of Posts (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2018
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
Dated 27th August, 2017
1. All Chief Postmasters General
2. All Postmaster General
3. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy (RAKNPA), Ghaziabad,
Subject: Department of Posts (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2018.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Department of Posts (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2018 notified in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, PART II – Section 3 – Sub-Section (i) dated 16th August, 2018.
2. It is requested that hte above mentioned Recruitment Rules may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
- Stenographer Grade-I Recruitment Rules – Department of Posts
- Proposal for amendment of Recruitment Rules for the posts of Jr. Draughtsman (Civil) in the Civil Wing of the Department of Posts
- Residents of the State of J and K (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to CCS and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2011
- 7th CPC Revised Pay Rules – Gazette Notification on 15.6.2017
- Latest Orders issued by Department of Posts