Grant of special increment in the form of personal pay to Central Government Servants – MoD Orders dt. 24.8.2018
Grant of Special increment in the form of personal pay to Defence Service Personnel
Grant of special increment in the form of personal pay to Central Government Servants for participation in sporting events and tournaments of National or International importance, in the 7th CPC Scenario-reg
Government of India
Ministry of Posts
New Delhi, the 24th August, 2018
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
Sir,I am directed to refer to Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) Office Memorandum No.6/1.2017-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 11th June, 2018 on the above subject. The provisions of the said O.M. will mutatis-mutandis be applicable to Defence Service Personnel.
2. This issued with the concurrence of Defence (Finance) vide their Dy. No.319/AG/PD dated 23 August, 2018.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India)
- Special Increment to Central Government Employees for Participation in Sports – Dopt Orders
- Prescription of time limit for filing Appeal for grant of Ordinary Family Pension, Special Family Pension, Liberalized Family Pension and disability/ war injury pension/ element etc.
- Department of Posts – India Post (Ministry of Communications) – Latest Orders
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) to Armed Forces Personnel – MoD Orders dt. 11.10.2017
- Increment Anomaly in 7th CPC – Employees recruited in the period between 2.1.2015 and 1.7.2015