Implementation of 7th Pay Commission in Central Social Welfare Board
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO-1909
Shri Sanjay Singh
whether the Seventh Pay Commission recommendations have been implemented in the Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB) an office under the Ministry’s control;
(b) if so, whether all the benefits of its recommendations have been given to all retirees and retiring employees;
(c) the details of retired employees who have been left out and the reasons therefor; and
(d) how long it would take to extend all the benefits to retiring and retired employees of CSWB?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
(DR. VIRENDRA KUMAR)
(a) Yes Sir, 7th Pay Commission recommendations have been implemented.
(b) The benefits of the recommendations for the retirees and retiring employees is under consideration.
(c) The number of retired employees is 303 who have been left out. The matter for extending the benefit to them is under consideration.
(d) The matter is under consideration.
- Complaints of pre-2006 retirees to be settled before implementing the 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Pre-2016 retirees to get enhanced pension, arrears by Aug-end
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Calculator for Pre-2016 CG Pensioners (Updated on 6.8.2016)
- 7th CPC Pension Calculation : Implementation of First Option after Committee Report