Increase of fitment factor under 7th Pay Commission
Increase of fitment factor from 2.57 to 3.68 under 7th CPC?
Is Government Contemplating to Increase Fitment Factor from 2.57 to 3.68 under 7th CPC? – Parliament Q&A
Increase of fitment factor under 7th CPC
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO-2273
Shri Ravi Prakash Verma
Shri Neeraj Shekhar
(a) whether Government is contemplating to increase fitment factor from 2.57 to 3.68 under 7th CPC to all pay levels, as demanded by employees associations;
(b) if so, the details thereof and by when it would be announced; and
(c) if not, the reasons for betrayal from assurances given by Home Minister and Railway Minister etc. to employees associations in 2016?
Also read: Minimum Pay increased to 21000 – No Scope Anymore to Continue this Story
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(SHRI P. RADHAKRISHNAN)
(a) to (c): The Minimum Pay of Rs. 18,000 p.m. and Fitment Factor of 2.57 are based on the specific recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission in the light of the relevant factors taken into account by it. Therefore, no change therein is at present under consideration.
- Increase in 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor – Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Raising Retirement Age of CG Employees to 62 years from 60
- Govt May Not Raise Minimum Pay to 26,000 and Fitment Factor 3.68 Times
- 7th CPC Fitment and HRA – No Change Therein is Envisaged
- Increase in 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor – Confederation